Make requests for communication, resource reservations, signups, etc. below:
- See who is in charge of what ministry and who is assigned as their point of contact.
2024 Leadership Dates
- Elders/Deacons/Ministers Retreat: FEB 23rd & 24th
- Ministry Leader Meeting Months: MAR, JUL, & OCT
- EDM Meetings: APR 21 & SEP 15
- Visit here to find information about how to be reimbursed for ministry expenses.
General Communication Guidelines For Ministries:
- Ministry events/advertisements can be promoted in our mass communication (bulletin, slides, & Bible class announcements) three Sundays prior to event occurrence except under special circumstances (ex: major outreach events or events with deadline requirements) in order to limit information overload.
- Event/Ministry promotion is dependent primarily on the ministry leader's communication to the office. Information for mass communication should be submitted via the form below (remember you are at mtjuliet.org/leadercenter) no later than the Tuesday before the first Sunday an event/opportunity is to be shared.
- The church logo should not be used in promotions, programs, T-shirts, social media, etc. without the consultation and review of the office staff and communications minister.
- Blaine McKinney, communications minister, is happy to offer support, communication assistance, training, etc. at any point it is requested to use our online church tools for ministry involvement.
- Registrations, email groups, recruitment lists for ministries, video production, strategy consultation, etc.